Saturday 31 July 2010

BoA reveals photo of her comeback stage practice, “cute”














Ahead of her comeback, BoA reveals photos taken during her practice session for her comeback stage, heightening fans’ anticipation.

BoA reveals on her Twitter on 30th July, “I’m working hard on the first broadcast^^ But me and Rino unnie wore the same clothes” and posted up 4 photos. In the photo, BoA was seen together with her dance-choreographer Rino practising.

Netizens commented, “BoA unnie is pretty and cute”, “Please comeback quickly. I’m waiting so much my neck will break”, “Rino ssi is also participating. I’m looking forward to this. Hwaiting for practice”, etc.

Meanwhile, BoA will have her comeback stage on 6th August on KBS Music Bank.

Source : EDaily
Credit : kbites

No comments:

Post a Comment