Sunday 25 April 2010

Best 5 Romantic K-Pop Guys

Did your guy get into the top 5?

The list of the most romantic K-Pop guys was recently shown on Pops in Seoul on Arirang TV. It contained guys of different ages, but with a similarity of being able to seduce a girl with their own extremely appealing charms. Now, I won’t hold you on for long because I myself am ecstatic to reveal who these guys are.

5. MinHo of SHINee, the boy with a smile sweeter than candy



















 

4. G-Dragon of Big Bang, the guy-next-door with charms of a rebel















 

3. NichKhun of 2PM, the baby-faced Thai prince

















 


2. Mickey of DBSK, the smily angel of Korea
















 



And last, but definitely, positively not the least… Rain, the certified romantic of K-Pop


















 

I just elaborated these nice men because that’s how I am, keeping the suspense alive.
My type of guy got in. Do you see yours up there?

Credit : kpoplive

No comments:

Post a Comment