Wednesday 12 May 2010

Kim HeeChul’s teary confession, “Rumours of me leaving… I was thankful to EunHyuk and Lee Teuk”











Super Junior Kim HeeChul tears as he show his gratitude to fellow member Lee Teuk and EunHyuk.

Kim HeeChul was on SBS Strong Heart aired on 11th May when he talks about his thoughts on rumours of him leaving the team and gratitude to the other members who helped him through the hard time.

He revealed, “Since debut, I had many bad rumours. Scandals that I look like a female, rumours of me quitting, love scandal between me and Mithra Jin – all the ridiculous rumours.”

He added, “Because of other individual activities like acting, I’ve added burden to Super Junior. There were even times where I had disagreements with the other members that I left the quarters to live alone. Because of the discussions between some fans that I’m not helping with Super Junior’s activities, I even left the fan cafe. After that, the rumours of me leaving surfaced, and I was concentrating on my acting that I neglected the group activities.”

He continued, “At that time, EunHyukie hyung told me, ‘Since you’ve already made your position in team, just come back again later.’ And I’m very thankful for his words. Also Lee Teuk had helped me a lot even I don’t acknowledge him well or when I did something wrong.”

Meanwhile, Lee Teuk was seen tearing while listening to HeeChul’s story that he left the filming site.

Source : StarNews
Credit : kbites

No comments:

Post a Comment