Monday 28 June 2010

GDragon to appear for TaeYang’s comeback stage with ‘I Need A Girl’













Set for his comeback stage on 1st July, it is known that TaeYang will be having GDragon performing together with him for his comeback solo song ‘I Need A GIrl’.

The 2 are known to be friends since they were 13 years old and GDragon has also sung praises of TaeYang in interviews like, “TaeYang is a friend who is more talented than me”, “He is incomparable to me” etc. And recently, GDragon also posted up a photo of him wearing a tee shirt with the words ‘I Need A Girl’ printed on his me2day, showing his support for TaeYang’s comeback.

For TaeYang’s comeback title song ‘I Need A Girl, GDragon is featured for a rap. GDragon also composed and wrote the song ‘After You Fall Asleep’ in the album.

TaeYang is set for his comeback stage on Mnet M!Countdown on 1st July.

Source : Osen
Credit : kbites

No comments:

Post a Comment