Wednesday 23 June 2010

TOP, “This is the time to unite again”














It seems like my personality has become a lot softer. When I was little, I had a rebellious tendency along with the fact that I was buried deep in hip-hop music, but I think that those aren’t exactly good things. These days, I try not to be so visible.

I’m listening to classic a lot these days. I’m listening to new kinds of music and I want to try other genres. Usually, I like to listen to jazz and I try to have time where I can think. Because my life is so exciting, I am leaving time to contemplate and remember. These days, I have a little bit of insomnia so I drink a light glass of alcohol and try to sleep. It feels like my daily routine was broken by filming my movie. I think my physical strength has hit a low. But I’m not drinking things like herbal tonics because I’m going to drink them when I’m old and really need them. ^^

When I think, I’m shy. So I can’t get close easily with people I don’t know and I can’t look straight into their eyes. So I avoid meeting a lot of people. I think i’m saving my energy so I can let it all out when I’m in front of the camera. To be truthful, I don’t have that many celebrity friends. I was always working, and I had the Big Bang members. We were always together and only in our waiting room.

The members are now family. Since I’m the oldest hyung, I didn’t pick who I liked and who I didn’t like, from the beginning. Because I’m the hyung, I thought I should keep watch from behind and not give pressure. My dongsaengs who followed their immature hyung, they’re really innocent and kind-hearted.

Now is the important time when Big Bang’s album is coming out. Today (the 16th), we are set to have a barbeque party at night after filming the jacket picture ends. I should grill vegetables and meat and eat it. All this time, I talked about personal stuff, today i should talk about work. This is a time when we should unite again.

Source : AsiaKyungjae Star Diary TOP#5
Credit : kbites

No comments:

Post a Comment